With the opening of Dibrova fast approaching on May 22, 2020, we would like to inform you that as we continue to monitor the evolving circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are temporarily adjusting our operations to support Michigan Governor's Executive Orders, as well as national, state, and local public health guidance. Until further notice, we are implementing the following policies:
1. Dibrova will be open to MEMBERS ONLY. Please note that members are not permitted to bring non-members to Dibrova as guests. If you know someone who would like to apply for membership, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the individual’s name and email. We will send them an application with instructions.
2. In order to enter Dibrova, a season pass will be required and must remain displayed on the dash of your vehicle. We are currently making arrangements so that you may purchase and obtain your season passes through electronic and contactless transactions. Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com to make arrangements to purchase your 2020 season passes for $25. Please include the full name, phone number, and an e-mail address of each season pass holder request. Please be aware that tenants are provided with two season passes with their rental agreement. Children under the age of 18 are not required to have a season pass. No day passes will be available.
3. While visiting Dibrova, you must adhere to the CDC social distancing guidelines, such as maintaining at least 6 feet of distance from others, not gathering in groups, and avoiding crowded areas. Wearing a mask or face covering is strongly recommended when in common areas. We ask that if you are not feeling well, are exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who exhibited COVID-19 symptoms, that you not come to Dibrova.
4. Hand sanitizing stations will be located in various locations throughout the park. We are working to implement additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout the park, including the public restrooms. Many of the products available to accomplish this contain an unpleasant odor and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. We also ask that you take additional time to wash your hands often and clean up after yourselves.
5. Gate collections are temporarily suspended through July 1, 2020.
6. The pavilion and children's playground are not to be used.
7. Overnight camping in tents will not be permitted.
8. All scheduled events, soccer games, and rentals are suspended at this time.
Please note that the Board of Directors will review these guidelines after July 1, 2020, or with a subsequent Governor's Executive Order and reserves the right to make any additional changes as necessary.
As you plan your visit to Dibrova, we ask that you review the most current notifications that will be made available through Dibrova’s website (www.dibrova.org) and on Facebook. Non-compliance with these guidelines may result in membership being revoked. Additional information about COVID-19 is available at: Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and CDC.gov/Coronavirus
Lastly, if you have received this via US Postal Service, we urge you to consider going paperless by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide your first and last name so that we can update our files. This way we can send you updates faster.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to ensure that we can all enjoy Dibrova during these challenging times.
Dibrova Board of Directors
Всі шкляні пляшки та контейнери з сьогоднішнього дня забороненo на Дібровi. Будь ласка, повідомтеродині iдрузям.
Дякуємо за вашу допомогу.
All glass bottles and containers are no longer allowed ANYWHERE on Dibrova including the beach.
Please inform your family and friends.
Thank you for your help.
Dibrova Board of Directors
HOST YOUR ORGANIZATION'S PICNIC/EVENT ON DIBROVA
PAVILION WITH FULL KITCHEN, BAR, INDOOR/OUTDOOR DINING BEACH, VOLLEYBALL, SOCCER FIELD, GOLF NEXT DOOR ROOM FOR OUTDOOR EVENTS, PLENTY OF PARKING